March 27-28, 2020
The 3rd CECOG Thoracic Cancers Academy intends to encompass thoracic cancers including non small cell and small cell lung cancers, mesothelioma and thymoma, their diagnoses and treatments in an interdisciplinary manner.
At the end of the two days-conference, participants will understand
– the dvergent biologies and pathologies of thoracic cancers
– optimal ways and modalities towards obtaining diagnoses
– how to design an interdisciplinary treatment plan
Moreover, participants will have learnt about
– surgical options and their indications
– state of the art radiotherapeutic modalities
– systemic treatments including the clinical benefit of targeted therapies as well as the use of immune checkpoint inhibitors and theirindications in divergent thoracic cancer entities
– sequential or concomitant use of various therapeutic procedures
– the course of individual case discussions within the frame of tumour boards consisting of specialists in each field
Hotel Radisson Blue Old Mill, Belgrade Serbia
The Agenda can be found here.
The CECOG Thoracic Cancers Academy has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for CME for a maximum of 9 European CME Credits